Wednesday, January 1, 2014

40%



I went to the doctor yesterday.
I have been having trouble breathing lately.
Making a routine walk up and down the stairs leaves me panting and working for each breath.

The doctor ran some breathing tests and showed that my lung capacity was at 40%...

My iWitness...

In the New Year of 2014 what will your spiritual lung capacity be to breathe in the grace, abundant life, love and blessings of God.

If I am only breathing in 40% I will be missing out on an incredible amount of what God is offering me.

What exercises, spiritual disciplines, daily devotionals, readings will we engage in to ensure that we are breathing into our very heart, mind and soul 100% of the abundant life God has prepared for us?

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

Breathe on me Breath of God (Great hymn)
  1. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
    Fill me with life anew,
    That I may love what Thou dost love,
    And do what Thou wouldst do.
  2. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
    Until my heart is pure,
    Until with Thee I will one will,
    To do and to endure.
  3. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
    Till I am wholly Thine,
    Until this earthly part of me
    Glows with Thy fire divine.
  4. Breathe on me, Breath of God,
    So shall I never die,
    But live with Thee the perfect life
    Of Thine eternity.
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!" (Psalm 150.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment