Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Together, forever...

Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman.
One was African American...
One was Hispanic...
One was a teenager...
One was not...
One is dead...
One is alive...
Some people support Trayvon
Some people support George
The all women jury have offered their verdict...
Protests have been staged...
Marches have been staged...
News channels have interviewed, talked about and speculated on this case ad nauseam...

In all of this....
This much is true:
One boy is dead and another man must live the rest of his days knowing that he ended the life of another.
The two will be forever linked...
Trayvon and George...
Together, forever...

My iWitness...

Is there anything or anybody that you will together, forever be linked with?
Either rightly or wrongly?
Positively or negatively?


How do we handle that?
I wish I had a good answer today...

Perhaps being linked with Jesus together, forever is the only answer I know to offer today.

I will simply trust in that today...
Jesus and me...
Together, forever...

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Jesus... Matthew 28. 20)




No comments:

Post a Comment