Saturday, July 20, 2013

Watch me!

He couldn't have been more than six years old.
He was in the pool...
His mom was poolside lounging in the chaise...reading a book.

He was about to do something amazing...
With great vigor and zeal he shouted, "Watch me!"
His mom never heard a word.
Again, with greater vigor and zeal he shouted, "Watch me!"
The mom was unmoved.

And then, as if he was the parent scolding himself...
"Stop reading your book!
Watch me..."
And then with a ninth month pregnant pause he added...
"Watch me... forever!"

My iWitness...

We don't have to shout.
We don't have to plead.
We don't have to scold or beg.
We don't have to say anything at all.

Our heavenly Father,
Watches...
Watches you...
Watches me...
Forever!!!

"I lift up me eyes to the hills.
     From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord, 
     who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved;
     he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Israel
     will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper;
     the Lord is your shad on your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
     nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all evil;
     he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep
     your going out and your coming in
     from this time forth and forevermore. (Psalm 121)


And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!


No comments:

Post a Comment