Wednesday, June 19, 2013

God's Timing

I was scheduled to fly out at 7:45 am this morning.
I received an email from the Airline company last night at 10:00 alerting me to the fact that my 7:45 scheduled flight had been cancelled.
The email went on to say that if I had any questions please click on the following link. (Now that's two way conversation at its best!!)
I clicked on the "following link" and discovered that I had been rebooked on the 6:45 am flight.
Hoping to get a little extra "shut eye" just got thrown out the window.
So... here I am at the airport with one hour less sleep and a little ragged from the notification that I just so happened to be awake to receive.

My iWitness...

My experience of talking to people about the "timing of God's will" always seems to suggest that God makes us wait.
That somehow "God's timing" is always later and not earlier.

But...

What if God's timing was earlier and not later?
What if what you have been praying about and waiting on God has already been saying for weeks, months and maybe even years, "Go go go!! Get a move on!!! The plane is departing an hour earlier than you think!!!"

Take a look around... maybe God is ready to go and the real question is... "Are you?"

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

No comments:

Post a Comment