Saturday, June 22, 2013

If the Lord calls me home tomorrow...

I was having breakfast with one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world this morning.
As is the custom for the two of us, our conversation went from topic to topic like a jumping bean.
Inevitably, we ended up talking about dying and bucket lists and planned giving and all those sorts of things.

Sitting across the table from me, my friend looked me straight in the eye and said,
"If the Lord calls me home tomorrow..."

My iWitness...

How would you finish that sentence?

"If the Lord calls me home tomorrow..."

How about we take the day to think and pray about that...

I would love to know your answers...
I'll share mine tomorrow... that is if the Lord doesn't take me home today!

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die..." (Ecclesiastes 3. 1-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment