Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I miss you...

Out of the blue I received a great email from a very good friend of mine last night that warmed my heart. I could totally hear his voice through his message...

The date and time stamp on the email said, "March 19, 2013, 9:43 PM"

The opening line - "Man I miss seeing you every week."

The last line - "I check in through your Facebook to see what you are up to. Take care my friend!"

My iWitness...

I can't help but wonder if God doesn't send the exact same message to me sometimes...

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord..."
(Jeremiah 29. 12-14)


ps - I miss you too Steve...

No comments:

Post a Comment