Saturday, December 7, 2013

Life isn't the same...



I dropped by the office of my late dear friend Howard Newman yesterday. I asked Cass how things were going. Her response was quick and to the point, "Life is not the same without him."

To which I replied, "Life wasn't the same with him."
My iWitness...

It's a wonderful "Catch 22."

Life is not the same without you and life is not the same with you.
Do you believe that about yourself?
Whether you believe it or not, the above statement is true.
You have an incredible impact on the people around you.

How about our life with or without God?

Life is not the same without God.
Life is not the same with God.

I am certainly enjoying the ride with God... I really can't imagine the ride without Him...
Can you?

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28. 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment