Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Snow



It's snowing outside.
Not too hard.
Not too light.
But... just right.
The rocks on the hillside are neatly and nicely covered with a soft blanket of snow crystals keeping them company for the morning.
The stark contrast between the white snow resting on the dark green grass looks oxymoronic.
The rooftops look so clean and new with a fresh coat of snow painted upon them.
The windshield on my car has become obliquely opaque.
Did I mention it's snowing outside?

My iWitness...

Watching the snow gently descend from the sky fills my soul with peace.
The falling snow always reminds me of God's grace...
Gently covering my life...
Smoothing out the rough spots...
Quieting down the hustle and the bustle...
Beautifying that which had become ugly and sore...
Resting upon me but not weighing me down...
Adding a brilliant color to my pallet for the new day ahead...
I love the snow...for today
And like God's grace...
"For today" is all I need...
The Snow

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord:
though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow... (Isaiah 1. 18)



No comments:

Post a Comment