Monday, September 9, 2013

God in the Box




This morning I saw a trailer for a documentary entitled, "God in the Box."
The movie basically documents what happens when you set up a big box on a sidewalk in a heavily congested area and put the words "God in the Box" on the side and then invite people to come on in and share their answers to two basic yet profound questions...

What does God look like?

What does God mean to you?

My iWitness...

Here is my social and faith based experiment for the day...

What does God look like to you?

What does God mean to you?

I would love to hear your answers...

I will offer mine tomorrow.

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

O Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8. 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment