Saturday, January 19, 2013

The amazing mystery of God's word

I hit a wall this week.
It knocked me back.
It knocked me down.
With God's help I am going to get through it.

My iWitness...

I am always amazed at the incredible timing and mystery of God's word to apply to my daily interactions with God and with the world around me.

Along with the challenge of writing a blog everyday for 2013, I have also challenged myself to read through the entire Bible over the course of this year. I have read the Bible in 23 days, 40 days and in 90 days but never have I stretched it over 365 days.

The Bible plan I am reading through is called, "Eat This Book."

Yesterday on the 18th of January, I read the 18th Psalm.

Here's a verse from Psalm 18 that encouraged, emboldened and enlivened me for the days ahead.

"For by you I can run against a troop,
and by my God I can leap over a wall." (Psalm 18. 29)


I would never have received this treasure from God's word if I hadnt' been reading God's word!
Here's a great challenge... read God's word every day and be amazed at how many times it coincides just perfectly for the things you are dealing with daily...

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!

David!

1 comment:

  1. Carl and I were just talking about that the other day - perhaps yesterday - I can't remember... for such an ancient text God's word is today’s news. I love that! His Word is alive as He is.

    ReplyDelete