Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I can see clearly now?

My tennis playing partner, Ben is a new dad. His baby girl is about one month old or so. I asked him last night how things were going. He said everything was going great. And then he made this observation... "She must be going through some sort of developmental stage. She's able to see things better these days. She seems to focus on objects better."

My iWitness...

It seems to me that I must go through these type of "developmental stages" about every month or so myself!!

How about you?

What do you see better today than you did 10 years ago? 10 months ago? 10 minutes ago?

What comes first?

Do life experiences shape how we see things?
Or...
Does the word of God shape how we see things?
Or...
Both?

The good news is that the loving eyes of the Father are always upon us and He sees us as the ones He created, knitted, formed and presented to the world years ago.
That view never changes.
That stage remains the same...

And that's my iWitness...
Laugh often and Fear not!
David!

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13. 8)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment